BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


ho...ho..ho..!! merry Christmas to everyone!! hee... and now im at kuching..celebrating xmas with my family at my inik nyalang's house..hehe!! its been a long time i didnt come for to kuch for xmas..last year, i celebrated xmas with yak and uli at Ireland.. im so happy to be home.. huu.... (^^,)

this morning..i woke up early..washed my face and brushed my teeth.. hee!!
and.......!!
its time to buy some FOODDD.....!!
wahhh!! mima bought a lot of food... hee!!
wantan...! kolo mee..! laksa...! tupi sdadu...! carrot cake..! cucur pisang..! and kuey tiaw...!!
damn yummy...!!

and now..
mima and inik is busy cooking..yeah..!!
one things i regret...
huu..
last time i asked mima to cook for xmas..
but then....waaa.....!!!
plan cancelled!!!

sob...sob...sob....

and once again....

I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!



only me,
LAU

0 comments: